Custom Home Design & Construction
Build the home of your dreams with the help of Landmark Fine Homes. Since 2000, we’ve helped people in the Oklahoma City metro area bring their home dreams to life. Our home building team is here to help you make important decisions that lead to a special place to call home. As a winner of many prestigious awards and one of the leading OKC home builders, we make it simple, fun, and affordable to design and build your own customized home. We service Norman, Edmond, Moore, Mustang, Piedmont, Deer Creek, Choctaw, Guthrie, Yukon, Noble, Tuttle, Newcastle, and Oklahoma City, and the remaining metro area.
As part of our custom home building process, you’re able to choose from our extensive collection of floor plans or bring us your own custom floor plan. We’ll help bring your dreams to life with our energy-efficient, quality-crafted homes.
Our Home Building Process
Building your custom dream home doesn’t have to be complicated. We’re here to ensure the home-building process is as smooth as possible as we guide you through each step. Together we can bring your vision to life with our step-by-step program.
1. Commitment Letter: Commit to your home with a pre-approval letter from the lender.
3. Total Investment Prepared: We provide a FREE bid including all the amenities you want in your home.
4. Sign Contract: Put 1% down toward making your new home and sign the contract.
5. Planning Sessions: We’ll sit down with you and discuss all the details and plans.
6. New Home Introduction: You’ll meet with your Selection Coordinator, Pre-Construction Coordinator, and New Home Consultant to review plans.
7. Color Selection Process: Your Color Selection Coordinator will walk you through each step of designing your home. They will schedule time in our Design Studio to see all of your options and selections in person.
8. Ground Breaking: Meet with the builder to review plans and choose the exact placement of your new home.
9. Begin Construction: Your dreams are on their way to reality.
10. Construction Walks: We’ll offer multiple walks throughout the building process with the home site’s superintendent.
11. Homeowner Orientation: You’ll walk through your home with our customer care team and your superintendent as they teach you the functions of your home. This is your opportunity to ensure your home is ready for closing.
12. Third-Party Testing: A third party will test your home and give it a Home Energy Rating Certification (HERS Score).
13. Welcome Home: We’ll hand over the keys and you’re ready to move in!
New Home and Active Adult Communities
Landmark Fine Homes builds custom homes in beautiful, carefully selected communities in the OKC metro. Communities were chosen for their livability, amenities, and features. You can live near schools, shopping, entertainment, and have easy access to the metro area. We also have four active adult communities. Our Springs communities welcome residents with exclusive amenities like a community clubhouse, glistening pools, or state-of-the-art fitness centers. Each community is different, with the same core values of making an active adult lifestyle a priority. Our Active Adult Communities are not age-restrictive. You’ll feel right at home in any of our chosen communities!
Building On Your Own Lot
Landmark Fine Homes also offers the option of building on your own lot in the Oklahoma City metro area. Many people know exactly what they want in a home and have the perfect location on their property, but they don’t know where to start. We’ll discuss choosing the part of your land to build on, your budget, and deciding on a floor plan in detail. It’s important not to forget about unforeseen expenses and taking property lines into account. We offer free lot inspections as well. We’ll help you with all the details.
Contact Landmark Fine Homes
Landmark Fine Homes has been in the business for more than 20 years, and we’re ready to build your new home. From planning to the final walk-through, we’re here every step of the way. Private and virtual tours are available by appointment. Contact us today to learn more or get started.