Didn’t Al’s recipe yesterday look yummy? If you missed it be sure and check it out on the Blog, Facebook or Pinterest!
I don’t know about everyone else, but some of us at the office are all about the desserts. If chocolate is in the title, then we are all in for skipping the main meal and just eating it! Today’s recipe is one that looks pretty easy but is loaded with flavor. Aren’t we all for the easy during Thanksgiving?
Kelli Thompson in our Accounting Department shared this one. Kelli graduated from Westmoore High School in the Moore Public Schools District. She continued her education and graduated from OU with her degree in Accounting. She has lived in Oklahoma all her life and is the mother to twins, a boy and a girl, as well as 4 dogs! Some fun facts about Kelli:
- She prefers emails/texts over talking on the phone
- HUGE football fan
- She loves Fall/Winter but hates Summer
- Would love to live in Monterey, CA someday (After she retires from working at Landmark is what we told her!)
- She has a younger sister who lives with her parents. Her parents are still married and live in the same house she grew up in.
- Her favorite color is black
- Loves Diet Dr Pepper and Reece’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Enjoys Cooking and Baking with her Daughter
- Watching Football with her son
- The whole family loves Ghost Adventures