Do you have a vision in your head of what you want your bathroom to look like but have no idea how to create it?
Our Design Team has come up with a few “Do’s and “Don’ts” to get you started
- Find design inspiration (shower wall tile, floor tile, countertops, paint colors)
- Maximize storage
- Consider practical plumbing (shower heads, rain can, body sprayers according to size of space)
- Have fun with pops of color (deco tile, accent vanities, towels, rugs)
- Privacy Please….. A separate toilet compartment in your bathroom
- Don’t buy products online without seeing them in person or doing your research on quality
- Don’t Overload patterns and colors (you want your space to make a statement without being overwhelming)
- Don’t forget about storage in the shower (Add niche or shower shelves to hold your shower essentials)
- Don’t Forget adequate lighting for the space (lights over vanities, can light in shower)
- Don’t forget about accessibility
Not sure exactly what your style is? Check out this great article from our friends at Houzz here.